Tuesday, November 4, 2008

New Mute Math Song

MuteMath is one my favorite bands and  I cannot get enough of there music. Some would say I play MuteMath a bit to much. As much as I love there last album, I am so ready for some new music. Unfortunately the new album won't come out until spring 2009. I was kinda bummed because I thought it would be out by the end of 2008. Then I heard one of there new songs was going to be on the Soundtrack for the Movie: Twilight. The soundtrack came out today and movie will be in theaters Nov.21 2008. 

So I downloaded the soundtrack and let me tell you it has some good artist on there. Obliviously the one I cared to listen to was MuteMath. The name of the song is called "Spotlight" and I very much enjoyed the song. Hopefully this will keep me going until the new album release.  

2 comments:

Yoel said...

yup, i knew they where on the soundtrack since last week. But yea definitely a good song. Cant wait for that new album

Evan said...

bro didnt know you had a blog!! but yeah the songs pretty good. it seems like the original version is going to be on the album cuz its a mix. gunna get the sound track just for this song!!