Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Star Trek XI

As some of you know I'm the biggest Star Wars FAN but I am fan of Star Trek as well. Star Trek the Next Generation was one of those shows I watch with my father back when I was a little kid, so you could say it was my dad who got me into Sci Fi. I never really watch the original Trek, accept for the movies. Star Trek XI is actually going to be a prequel to the original series, accept it will look a lot nicer. After looking at the latest trailer, its looks pretty cool. 

Check it out:


3 comments:

Big Sister said...

I know this was posted a while ago - but is that the same actor playing Spok (sp?) who plays Sylar on Heroes????

Daniel "CHIEF" Brigham said...

That is Sylar!! he looks like a young Spok

Stacey the Hippie said...

I knew Sylar was an alien, lol