Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grammy's

I love the Grammy's, because it is not just an award show but it is an amazing concert. I love how it started off with U2 performing. Then the first award went to Jennifer Hudson who suffer a lot in 2008 with death of her mother, brother, and nephew.  Then later that night she performed and I know it was an emotional performance. Coldplay won a few grammy's and had an awesome performance. Boy, can Carrie Underwood sing and she had a girl lead guitar that rocked.  Jonas Brothers singing with Stevie Wonder was pretty cool. Then when MIA came out for her performance, and she did it nine months pregnant. She was actually due that night, props to that!! Overall it was a good Grammy's!! 

3 comments:

Jay said...

It was a pretty good one, even though everyone thinks Coldplay got robbed for album of the year.

Heather Palacios said...

I'm hoping you, Yoel and Kyle will give us a U2-repeat this wknd., huh? how 'bout it? whatta ya say? ;)

Daniel "CHIEF" Brigham said...

I'm always down to do a U2 weekend. If we can get some LED's walls just like U2 concert in IMAX 3D then I will go nuts.