Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stuff

Man, I haven't blog for a while, been keeping busy. I am really excited that Heroes has started up again, Monday's episode was good. Of course Lost started its new season just 2 weeks ago and it's already insane. I am currently working on a cool glove controller for my senior research at FIU. (I have to full fill at least 4 credits of research in the music technology program at FIU) The glove will have flex sensors that will detect the movement of my finger as I bend them, it will also have accelerometer that will detect the movement of my entire hand, and lastly I am putting infrared sensors in order detect when I pass an object/person. I am controlling all of this with Arduino USB board. Right now am having problems programing the Arduino. Once I get it working I can get the sensor to work. The software I am using is called Max 5. As my research gets further along, I will check in with its progress. 

Thats all for now, enjoy this movie trailer:





No comments: