Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whats New




So I have had a snag with my glove controller. My Arduino chip no longer wanted to be detected on any computer. I think I fried it somehow, so I order a new one. So hopefully when the new part comes in I can get all my sensors to work. I hope to developed a glove similar to the picture below. 
Once I finish the glove, I then need to figure out how I plan on using it. 

Couple things I thought of:
       1. Using my glove to play a virtual instrument; like a trumpet
         2. Use each finger to trigger different things
         3. Maybe conduct a virtual piece by moving my hand

If you have any ideas on what I should use my glove for, leave a comment?

Website where I buy my parts: www.sparkfun.com

1 comment:

Joseph said...

4. Let Michael Jacson use it during his final show in London.(LOL)