Monday, April 13, 2009

Long time no see!

Man, I have not posted for while. Just been really busy lately. This last weekend was an amazing Easter at flamingo road church. We had over 500 people Baptize. Don't know the exact number of people we had total that came to our services but there were a lot. Well I'm almost done for the semester at FIU and I have just 1 semester to go until I graduate. YAY!!! As far as my glove controller, it has been put on hold but I will pick on it this Summer. Hopefully I ill have it ready before school starts in the fall. Right now FRC is in a series called Missed. There is website that is going on that is for this series so check it out IveMissed.com. There are stories and conversations about real life situations that we struggled with or have missed out on. 

Here one of the stories from IveMissed.com: 



Ricky - IveMissed.com from Flamingo Road Church on Vimeo.

No comments: